Cryptocurrency Crypto currency
- Low transaction costs
- No possibility of losing capital to hacker attacks
- Bitcoin, Dash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple Stellar + more
- Access to markets from mobile apps
- 365 day contract expiry & high liquidity
- Trading opportunity in weekend, Market opened 24/7
Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies designed to act as a medium of exchange. A CFD is an agreement based on an underlying asset, traditionally a share, index, commodity or currency pair. When you open a CFD trade, you speculate on whether you expect the value of that underlying asset to increase or decrease. You never actually own the asset, but instead predict rises or falls in its value.
A cryptocurrency CFD allows you to predict the future change in value of specific cryptocurrencies. Many CFDs allow you to open contracts on the performance of a crypto relative to a fiat currency, usually US dollars or EUR, but some providers also offer crypto/crypto CFDs, for example, BTC/ETH.
Bitcoin is setting itself up for an interesting 2019, and there’s 2 main reasons why: increasing transaction speed and scalability, and institutional investors closing in on approval.
Ethereum is an important piece of the industry, and it made its entrance in 2014 as the first cryptocurrency to enable smart contracts and dapps to be built on top of it.
This has led to 94 of the top 100 coins being built on Ethereum.
There are currently well over 100 RippleNet partners, some of the most notable being American Express and SWIFT. Ripple has essentially accomplished a spowerful partnerships, in 2019 we could very well see incentivized Ripple partners.
How can I start trading
Trade on popular world class platform
- Fast, reliable trade execution
- Multi-asset coverage; FX, Indices, Commodities
- No dealing desk, no requotes
- Expert Advisors supported
Why thousands of investors choose us
- Trade over 1500 instruments with leverage up to 200:1Trade over 1500 global CFD markets including Forex, Cryptocurrencies, Indicies, Commodities, Share CFDs and ETFs.
- Trusted and
regulated brokerWe are regulated by the world's biggest supervision authorities including the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Get cashback
on your tradesGet cashback on your closed positions and be rewarded for your monthly trading volumes. You can then use any cashback however you like.
- Ultra Fast executionWe are regulated by the world's biggest supervision authorities including the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Customer support 24/7Our customer support is available 24/7, ready to answer all your questions and solve all your problems.
Your satisfaction is our main goal.
- No requotesOur advanced trading technology allows you to avoid requotes and trade with a full trust that your trade will be executed smoothly.