- Low transaction costs
- No possibility of losing capital to hacker attacks
- Go long on fractional Bitcoin in increments of 0.1
- Access to markets from mobile apps
- 365 day contract expiry & high liquidity
- Trading opportunity in weekend, Market opened 24/7
Cryptocurrencies are digital currencies designed to act as a medium of exchange. Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital money. This cryptocurrency was created in 2009. It was originally mentioned on October 31, 2008 when a person who calls himself Satoshi Nakamoto and who is considered to be a founder of Bitcoin published an article under the title Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System. Bitcoin gave a start to the whole new era of cryptocurrencies.
Miners all over the world generate bitcoins. Millions of computers perform certain operations on a daily basis, creating new blocks and recording transactions. Along with that, the system is regulated in such a way that a particular predictable number of bitcoins is created.
A CFD is an agreement based on an underlying asset, traditionally a share, index, commodity or currency pair. If traders can not afford to buy whole coins, they can buy shares of coins that are much more affordable. You never actually own the asset, but instead predict rises or falls in its value.
A cryptocurrency CFD allows you to predict the future change in value of specific cryptocurrencies. Many CFDs allow you to open contracts on the performance of a crypto relative to a fiat currency, usually US dollars or EUR, but some providers also offer crypto/crypto CFDs, for example, BTC/ETH.
Options are derivative instruments that give the holder the right to buy or sell a cryptocurrency at a predetermined price (Strike price) sometime in the future (expiry time). Options are a great way to hedge financial risk from unforeseen events. They are also used regularly by options traders in order to make a profit on very volatile financial assets. This is why they would be ideal for cryptocurrency trading.
Although there are numerous strategies that one can employ with crypto options, we will take a look at some of the most well-known strategies and spreads that you can trade on Bitcoin today.
How can I start trading
Trade on popular world class platform
- Fast, reliable trade execution
- Multi-asset coverage; FX, Indices, Commodities
- No dealing desk, no requotes
- Expert Advisors supported
Why thousands of investors choose us
- Trade over 1500 instruments with leverage up to 200:1Trade over 1500 global CFD markets including Forex, Cryptocurrencies, Indicies, Commodities, Share CFDs and ETFs.
- Trusted and
regulated brokerWe are regulated by the world's biggest supervision authorities including the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Get cashback
on your tradesGet cashback on your closed positions and be rewarded for your monthly trading volumes. You can then use any cashback however you like.
- Ultra Fast executionWe are regulated by the world's biggest supervision authorities including the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Customer support 24/7Our customer support is available 24/7, ready to answer all your questions and solve all your problems.
Your satisfaction is our main goal.
- No requotesOur advanced trading technology allows you to avoid requotes and trade with a full trust that your trade will be executed smoothly.